I have chosen as my film opening: The Avengers.
I choose The Avengers because it follows all the conventions that i previously listed as the main conventions of a film opening.
At the start of the film, they introduce their production company in a animated comic form to show its originality as it started all from comics. They used soundtrack to create a heroic mood, this excites the viewer and warms them up for whats to come. Before the titles were show, the director name was the first thing to be shown, it shows the importance of titles and tells me they know how to priorities their titles.
I also like how they used mise en scene - props to symbolize the characters within the films for example - iron man amour to represent him etc. It helps the viewer expect whats to come.
The Avengers (2012) — Art of the Title < - Video link

No comments:
Post a Comment