Saturday, 2 February 2013

Questions to be asked via Tumblr.

The main character, Damian, and his victim, Kaylin, contact eachother via the social media Tumblr using an ask feature.

The questions/statements we are planning to ask are.

  • You have beautiful skin.. A great smile too.
  • "Thanks...."
  • Maybe we could.. Be.. Friends?
  • "lol I don’t even know you.."
  • So let me get to know you. How old are you?
  • "Umm sure.. :), I'm 15"
  • Lol cool, I'm just a year older than yourself, so where do you live?
  • "I'm in the Islington area"
  • Omg I'm like 5 minutes away, we should so meet up one day!
  • "lol maybe...Anyway!! I have school tomorrow, I shall get into bed." 
  • Ok, sleep tight! spk tomorrow!
  • "Night :) xx"
  • Hey, how was your day?
  • "It was fine thankyou :) yours?? x"
  • Cool, yeah mine was alright
  • "Good to hear!"
  • So are you single?
  • "yeah, I havent found 'Mr Right' yet :P x"
  • Yeah, my Ex and I recently broke up.
Damian's questions are in black
Kaylin's responses are in red.


No comments:

Post a Comment