Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Story Board.

Story Board:






Props List:
White shirts x 4
Black ties x 4
Black coats x 4
Black trousers x 4
Glasses x 3
Cigars x 2
Fake blood x 1

Soundtrack:
Original Reservoir Dogs soundtrack.

Scene Locations:
Cafe - Canteen
Walking against brick wall - Owen St.
Walking down road towards cars - Chadwell St.
Inside car - Common room.

Script:
(For last scene)

Mr White = Minh
Mr Orange = Augusto



MR. WHITE
Hey, just cancel that shit right now! You're hurt. You're hurt really fucking bad, but you ain't dying. MR. ORANGE (crying) All this blood is scaring the shit outta me. I'm gonna die, I know it.
                              MR. WHITE
Oh excuse me, I didn't realize you
had a degree in medicine.  Are you
a doctor?  Are you a doctor?
Answer me please, are you a
doctor?

                              MR. ORANGE
No, I'm not!


No comments:

Post a Comment